Automated dependency updates.
Multi-platform and multi-language.
- Receive automated Pull Requests whenever dependencies need updating
- Define schedules to avoid unnecessary noise in projects (e.g. for weekends or outside of working hours, or weekly updates, etc.)
- Relevant package files are discovered automatically (e.g. supports monorepo architecture such as Lerna or Yarn workspaces without further configuration)
- Bot behavior is extremely customizable via configuration files (config as code)
- Use ESLint-like shared config presets for ease of use and simplifying configuration (JSON format only)
- Lock files are natively supported and updated in the same commit, including immediately resolving conflicts whenever PRs are merged
- Supports GitHub (.com and Enterprise), GitLab (.com and CE/EE), Bitbucket Cloud, Bitbucket Server, Azure DevOps and Gitea.
- Open source (installable via npm/Yarn or Docker Hub) so can be self-hosted or used via GitHub App